Monday, December 31, 2007

Why I Don't Use My 2nd Bathroom

Here's a funny picture for you. This is what happens when I wash clothes. Never put your washing machine right behind a toilet. They both go down the same drain. The water doesn't back up, just the suds.
This bathroom also has septic tank issues. Now that the bathroom's not being used, I don't have any problems. Before when it was used, you couldn't do more than one load of laundry without water backing up in the tub or around the base of the toilet. This would also happen if it rained a lot. This tank is on the side of the house where there is a drainage issue. The original tank is in front of the house, where it's blocked from all of the water run off. It's 35 years old and has never had any problems. This one has never worked right. Hopefully the city will run sewer lines out here one day, and I can have two functional bathrooms.

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

that is the funniest thing ever. suds in the toilet

Lindsey said...

That is too funny! I saw the quillow on Amber's blog that you made. So cute. I am still wishing we would have come over to watch you make them!