Here are the kids opening their quillows. That's Lauren's kitchen Santa brought her in the background. The baby doll sitting on the right side talks and moves. It's kind of creepy. I called it her robot baby. She didn't like that.
Here's Jackson trying on his Cowboy Boots from Dad. He had asked Santa for some, so this morning he asked Amber if Santa forgot his boots. She told him he still had to open presents at Mel's house.
Here's Bradley opening his Hawaiian shirt from Christy. He thought it was pretty cool.
My siblings got me a new camera. I wanted a small one that I can carry in my purse. This one is perfect. It's small, came with a case, and has a huge screen on the back. I didn't realize right away that it doesn't have a view finder. You have to use the screen. It makes sense though because it's really hard to see through the view finder. I also got some money from Dad to order the steam mop I asked for. Here are some pictures I found online of my camera.


This last picture was taken with my new camera. I tried taking the same picture with my old camera, and it came out all blurry. I tried to take a picture of the actual camera, but that didn't work either. Since it's silver, the flash reflected off of it and messed up the picture. This camera will probably take much better pictures than my old camera, even though I probably paid more than 4 times as much for the old one. Technology has come a long way, and the prices have come down as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment