Tuesday, December 25, 2007

They're Done!

Remind me not to make Christmas gifts. I got the bright idea to make quillows for the kids that live here. I've had the stuff for several weeks, but stuff just kept getting in the way of my working on them. Well, they are finally finished. Yes, it's 2:00 a.m. Christmas morning, but they are done. I don't think I'll ever do this again. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to get up in the morning and make dressing and sweet potatoe casserole.
Bradley, Jackson, Amelia
Elizabeth, Lauren, Morgan
A big thank you goes out to Susan for embroidering the names for me. Lauren's is a pink Strawberry Shortcake fabric. I had bought 4 yards of it to make her curtains for her bedroom several years ago that I never got around to making. It takes exactly that much for the quilt. I just had to buy fabric for the pocket/front of the pillow. I couldn't find a coordinating pink, so I bought this green that appears in the fabric. Well, I'm going to bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a quillow that Ian's grandmaw made me years ago and I LOVE it! I think those are perfect gifts and you did a great job!

Laurel