Saturday, November 10, 2007

Poor Bird

When I got home from the store this evening, I noticed a patch of white stuff in the grass beside my driveway. When I got out of the car, I noticed feathers scattered on the driveway and side walk. So I went inside and got a flashlight (and my camera of course).

Something apparently killed a poor little birdy in my front yard. That is blood in the center of the feathers. I'm just glad whatever it was took the dead bird with it. One of my neighbors has a cat that roams the neighborhood. I'm hoping it was the cat and not some wild animal. People should not have cats if they aren't going to keep them inside. It's not like you can keep a cat inside a fence. Nothing makes me madder than finding dirty cat paw prints on my freshly washed car.

3 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

dude, my car is never washed.

and one time I was leaving jessica's and looked out my rear view mirror and there was a big puff of feathers. . like a feather bomb. poor little birdy that I ran over.

Anonymous said...

Paw prints and cat poo in my flower beds....GRRRRRR....

Laurel

Lindsey said...

ooh yeah, I agree about the cats needing to be inside. What is the point of having a cat if you just let it run around the neighborhood. Sad little birdie.