Sunday, November 18, 2007

Birthday Loot

My Nana gave the the three CDs. My Dad got me a new cell phone. The blue thing is a metronome from Mel and Micah. And Amber gave me some money. Sandra cooked my favorite for lunch today and got me a chocolate chocolate cake. Not a bad birthday. Now I've got to get cooking for Thanksgiving. Luckily it'll be a short work week. Oh, and the ladies I work with will take me out to lunch for my birthday. I think I want to go to Olive Garden.

3 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

Happy Birthday! Good CD choices!

I want some of the chocolate cake!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for birthday loot! And yay for going to Olive Garden on your birthday!! And yipee for chocolate cake!!! =D

Happy Birthday, Heather!!

Laurel

christy said...

oops! i have lost track of what day it is. happy belated birthday from all of us here in honolulu!