In today's LDS News e-mail, there was an article(http://www.mormontimes.com/MITN_newsmakers.php?id=1186) about a Mormon Biker "Gang". They ride their motorcycles around the country doing temple work and sharing the gospel. I would've never thought about putting motorcycles and temples together. Here's a link to their website http://www.templeriders.com/ if you want to learn more about them.
This is the heading from their website. It's kind of funny to see motorcycles and temples in the same picture. I wonder if our Bishop is a member. He and his wife both ride motorcycles. He almost ran me over with his scooter in the church parking lot last week.

3 comments:
That is so funny, because the last high council sunday, the older guy was a member of it. Never would have guessed he was a motorcycle guy.
Glad you didn't get run over by the Bishop!! ha ha. That is an awesome club. I can't believe they even have a website!
I can totally see B and I doing this in our later years. He wants a motorcycle with a side car sooo bad. Too cool.
Post a Comment