Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Going to Utah!

Cory has to go out of town, so Christy bought me a plane ticket to come stay with her. She did the same thing two years ago, so I got to visit Maryland. It works out good for both of us. I get to take a trip I wouldn't have been able to take otherwise, and she gets to have another adult around while Cory's gone. Unless you count a layover in Seattle on the way to Japan 20 years ago, I've never been west of Alabama. So it should be a fun trip. I'm always excited to see places in real life that I've only seen on TV before (ie Temple Square). I get a month of vacation/sick leave, but I've already used a week this year when I had the flu and bronchitis. I'll take a few days when Mel and Amber have their babies, so nothing else better come up because I will be out of time. So if you have any type of sickness, please stay away from me. I leave Friday, July 25th, and come back Saturday, August 9th. Now I've just got to figure out how I'm going to get back and forth to Atlanta.
Thanks for the ticket Christy!

3 comments:

christy said...

you're welcome! we will go to temple square but there are many more fun things to do too. it might be hot but i can promise it won't be humid!

brookeisacrazylady said...

that is awesome! you will love it. I'm so glad you are going!

BUT i'm sad cause we just found out we are going to dothan that exact time so i will miss you.

yahoo for vacations!

Anonymous said...

How great! Have a fun time!!

Laurel