This is my new Cansolidator. I've been wanting one for a while, so I use part of my Tax Rebate and ordered it. It would be more full except I had bad luck buying cans this week. The soup I bought at Sam's and the Ravioli I bought at Wal-Mart were dented. They were both multipacks, so I couldn't see that they were dented until I opened them. I don't do dented cans, so I'll have to take them back. I love having everything so organized. Now I want to order another one. I wish I had space and the money for one of the big one's that holds the #10 cans.
These are my new "green" shopping bags I got at Wal-Mart. They are fabric, but they are made from 4 plastic soda bottles. I love not drowning in a sea of plastic bags after a trip to the grocery store. I would take them back the store to be recycled, but now I don't have to bother with that anymore.
Just thought I throw in this pretty sky picture too.
3 comments:
okay, so i have the bags, but never remember to put them in the car and then into the store.
i love that can thing and have been eyeing those. where did you get it?
I'm trying to put the bags back in the car as soon as I'm done with them. I put them on the front seat, or I would probably forget them too.
I ordered it from a company called Shelf Reliance. Their website is http://www.shelfreliance.com/
I got a small can consolidater too and I love it. I really want the big one--if I had the room/money ect. They are so great! Way to go having your food storage!
Post a Comment