Amber walked around the yard taking pictures of all of the water. This is the back yard. The house was completely surrounded by water.

Here's a shot from inside the house. The water got much deeper than this after everyone left. All of that stuff on top of the freezer fell off when the freezer started floating around.
Here's a shot of the kitchen.
The living room.
Ish made a bridge over the drainage ditch out of old utility poles. Several of them were moved by the water.
Ish made a bridge over the drainage ditch out of old utility poles. Several of them were moved by the water.


5 comments:
even though I was there and actually waded through that water, it still seems surreal.
Sooo sad. It just breaks my heart to look at the pictures. Are you ready to come and stay with us?
Yes, these pictures are heartbreaking. I just don't know what else to say...
We are making room for everyone and everything. Mel's kids are rather mellow, so they haven't bothered me at all. I'm enjoying spending time with the kids, especially little Abby. She's in heaven because there's one more adult around to hold her. The biggest task is finding room for all of their stuff, but we're getting there.
I just feel so bad for Mel and her family. these pictures are just heartbreaking.
Post a Comment