We had our family Easter a week early since Sandra had to work Easter Sunday. Abby and Lillian had on matching outfits. It was not planned.
Sandra got a pinata for the kids. Here's some side ways video of them hitting at it.
This video shows the good laugh we all had when we realized it was empty.
The kids had fun playing with it anyway.
Lauren's class is learning about motion in science. So they had to build a car to race with the entire first grade. It could not come from a kit or anything, so Ish and I tried a couple of things before we got one that worked. We ended up with a block of wood with washers and nails for the wheels. Lauren and I painted it hot pink and glued pom-poms on to form an "L". Here she is getting ready to race. She didn't win, but we just wanted her to be able to participate.
Since I work for a religious organization, I get Good Friday off. So the kids and I went to see Monsters vs. Aliens. I meant to take a picture in the theater, but I forgot. So here's a shot of them in the back seat.
Here's a cute picture of Abby after a meal of blueberry and apple baby food. She is bad about turning her head as you are trying to put the food in her mouth, so she ends up with alot of it on her face and clothes.
Here's a shot of the loot the Easter Bunny left. Lauren had already put her basket on one end of the couch. I was sitting on the other end folding towels when Bradley came back there. He tried to shove his basket between me and the couch. I told him to just put it by Lauren's, and he said they always separate them. I told him I would move it when I got done. Later, after they were suppose to be going to sleep, I went to the back room when Bradley was sleeping to get some laundry from the dryer. He wasn't asleep yet, so he told me to make sure and separate their baskets. As I was coming back through the living room where Lauren was sleeping, she said the same thing to me. Lauren's basket is pink camouflage and Bradley's has baseballs on it. I think the Easter Bunny would be able to tell who they belong to.




No comments:
Post a Comment