During Sunday School, we were out in the foyer, and Abby and Brackin were playing. They were so cute, I had to get a picture. Brackin is about 3 weeks younger than Abby, but he's already crawling all over the place. He'll be walking in no time. Abby likes being held to much to bother with crawling.
We had snow flurries off and on most of the day Sunday. It was in the 40's, so as soon as the flakes landed, they melted. The flakes aren't very big, but if you look really hard, you can see them. I figured they would be easier to see with something dark in the background, so I just pointed the camera at my lawn mower cover. Those of you who have lived elsewhere will probably laugh at this video, but any snow is big news here.
1 comment:
This is 2 years in a row... (At least for Tuscaloosa...). I know how exciting it is for snow to arrive in AL... I don't blame you for being excited :).
Post a Comment