I never knew how expensive tools were. I just shelled out $50 for this socket set. I need to change to spark plug in my lawn mower, but I didn't have the proper tool. When I went to Sears to buy the spark plug, I also got a tool to change it out with. Luckily, I only paid a couple of dollars for it because it's way too big. I decided to just go ahead and buy a socket set because I'm bound to need them again in the future. I looked at just getting the handle thing and a couple of sockets, but the cheapest handle thing they had at Lowes was $25. The sockets were $5 or more each, plus I wasn't sure what size I needed. So I just went ahead and bought a set. Plus, they come in a nice carrying case so they're less likely to get lost. When I first bought my house, I went out and bought a few basics. I got a tool box, hammer, screw driver with multiple tips, pliers, and adjustable wrench. Everything else, I just buy as I need it. Eventually, I'll have a full set of tools.Friday, March 06, 2009
New Tools
I never knew how expensive tools were. I just shelled out $50 for this socket set. I need to change to spark plug in my lawn mower, but I didn't have the proper tool. When I went to Sears to buy the spark plug, I also got a tool to change it out with. Luckily, I only paid a couple of dollars for it because it's way too big. I decided to just go ahead and buy a socket set because I'm bound to need them again in the future. I looked at just getting the handle thing and a couple of sockets, but the cheapest handle thing they had at Lowes was $25. The sockets were $5 or more each, plus I wasn't sure what size I needed. So I just went ahead and bought a set. Plus, they come in a nice carrying case so they're less likely to get lost. When I first bought my house, I went out and bought a few basics. I got a tool box, hammer, screw driver with multiple tips, pliers, and adjustable wrench. Everything else, I just buy as I need it. Eventually, I'll have a full set of tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment