Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Today is Jackson's first actual birthday. He had a party last night at Kidz Castle. I didn't manage to get any pictures at the party because there were way too many people in that little room. Plus I had to leave early to go to a Family History Center meeting. I'm sure he had fun playing with all of his little friends that were there. I think half the kids were dressed in camouflage, even two little girls. He had a deer cake, but I didn't get a picture of that either. Maybe Amber will post one later. Anyway, Happy 1st (4th) Birthday Jackson!
( I couldn't post without a picture, so here's one from the Fall Festival at the Lewis's back in October.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about Jackson all day! Hope he had a happy 'first' birthday!!

Laurel