Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Tonight, our church had Trunk or Treat. I think this is the first time they have done this. We usually just have the Fall Festival at the Lewis' Farm, but it was "cancelled" this year. There was a pretty good turn out. Here's Bradley in his phantom costume. After they bought it, he went home and put it on. When he looked in the mirror, he told Mel it was a little scary. He scared himself. It has red eyes that go on and off.
Lauren and her cousin Haley were both witches.
I had to get a picture of Brian, Brian, and Becky in their cute costumes. Big Brian is a big fan of video games.
Morgan was a ballerina.
Here's Jackson the pirate.
The South and Parson families had these really cute pumpkins on their tailgate. The first one is a stick figure girl and boy representing Bro. & Sis. Parson.
This is what I got when I tried to take a picture without the flash.
The kids all got way too much candy. No one needs to go Trick or Treating now, but I'm sure they will.
Mel did take pictures of Lauren's 50's party at school, but she keeps forgetting to give them to me. She told me earlier today that her camera was in her car, but I forgot to remind her to give it to me tonight. Maybe we'll remember tomorrow night when they come Trick or Treating.



4 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

I miss it there. I love the pic without the flash. so funny. we watched a little of the great pumpkin charlie brown and i thought of you.

Lindsey said...

Looks like a good turn out. I love seeing all the kids costumes!

Anonymous said...

How fun! The kids all look so good! Bradley was a little scary. Isabella was a witch this year too! I'm sure she would have loved to go with Lauren and Hayley.
Brian and Becky's baby is so cute!
Who are the South and Parson families?

Laurel

Heather said...

The South and Parson families are two of the many new families in our ward. They are just here for 6-8 months doing a construction job. It seems there is always somebody new moving in.