Imagine my surprise yesterday when I passed this car on the road. It's a Xebra Sedan. I've read articles about them, but I didn't think I'd see one in Dothan, AL. Here are the specs from the company's website http://www.zapworld.com/.The fun, compact, and affordable electric vehicle.
Speed:Up to 40 mph (65 kmph)
Range: Up to25 miles per charge (40km) *Up to 40 miles per day with opportunity charging; Energy to charge 4.75 kwh
Charger: Onboard 110 Volt AC
Motor: DC
Seating: Up to 4 (303 lbs.)
Battery: Lead Acid
Classification: 3 wheel motorcycle (Zero Emission Vehicle)
Dimensions: 10 Length (290 cm) x 4.66 Width (142 cm) x 5.05 Height (154 cm)
Weight:approx. 1,800 pounds
Options: Upgraded Radio/CD, Color, Leather Seats, Car Cover, Upgraded Batteries
Colors: Ocean Blue, Zebra Flash, Kiwi Green, and Lipstick Red
* Patent Pending
MSRP:$10,500In Stock Now at Dealers Throughout the U.S.Sold only through ZAP Authorized Dealers.
Speed:Up to 40 mph (65 kmph)
Range: Up to25 miles per charge (40km) *Up to 40 miles per day with opportunity charging; Energy to charge 4.75 kwh
Charger: Onboard 110 Volt AC
Motor: DC
Seating: Up to 4 (303 lbs.)
Battery: Lead Acid
Classification: 3 wheel motorcycle (Zero Emission Vehicle)
Dimensions: 10 Length (290 cm) x 4.66 Width (142 cm) x 5.05 Height (154 cm)
Weight:approx. 1,800 pounds
Options: Upgraded Radio/CD, Color, Leather Seats, Car Cover, Upgraded Batteries
Colors: Ocean Blue, Zebra Flash, Kiwi Green, and Lipstick Red
* Patent Pending
MSRP:$10,500In Stock Now at Dealers Throughout the U.S.Sold only through ZAP Authorized Dealers.
3 comments:
that's wierd looking. i hadn't seen it before. i've seen a different one passenger that is shaped like a motorcyle with a shell over it.
Pretty cool...not very practical if you've got very far to drive, though.
Laurel
Hey, that is a fun looking vehicle. I'm very interested in electric cars lately, so I'm glad to know about this.
Post a Comment