Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ghost Stories

If you're ever in the mood for a good ghost story, check out this book. It was one of my favorites when I was a kid. The stories are spooky, but I don't think they'll give you nightmares. The book was in the library at my elementary school so it can't be too scary.
P.S. I had way more Trick or Treaters than I did last year. I gave out all 30 of my goodie bags from this year as well as about a dozen I had left over from last year. Candy doesn't go bad, does it?

4 comments:

christy said...

speak for yourself, they scared me! i get nightmares easily. i hate ghost stories.

brookeisacrazylady said...

I'm a big wimp...6th sense was way too scary for me. but i love haunted houses

Heather said...

I didn't watch 6th sense. I don't like scary movies. These are all stories about friendly ghosts. Nobody gets hurt or anything.

Anonymous said...

My music teacher used to turn out the lights and have candles lit and read to us from this book at Halloween! I loved it!!!
And then, when I was in Young Women I borrowed it from her and my class did a Halloween skit we made up from a story in there. It wasn't scary...actually pretty funny. =D

Laurel