Today my wonderful hometeacher cut this ugly thing down for me.
He has really good timing too. He came around 11:00 a.m. and got alot of it cut down. Then he went home for lunch and to get some more gas for his chainsaw. (I wasn't expecting him, so I wasn't prepared to offer him any lunch.) While he was gone, the city trash truck came around and picked up what we had already piled by the road. It'll probably be a week or more before they come around and pick up the rest of it. This is what my front yard looks like now. He even brought his weed eater and trimmed the spots I couldn't get with the lawnmower. My weed eater is electric, so I don't get it out very often. I was going to spray those areas with weed killer.
THANK YOU RYAN!
3 comments:
AWESOME!! What a great home teacher! Looks good.
Laurel
that's so sad. i remember that tree always being there. now the yard is naked.
The yard is not naked. I still have hedges and the camillia bush. If I can get someone to grind the stump out for me, I want to plant some dogwood trees. That tree needed to go. It was half dead and constantly dropping branches all over the yard. Now I can get my lawnmower fixed without worry about messing it up again running over branches.
Post a Comment