Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Birthday Weekend

Tomorrow is Dad's 54th Birthday, so we went over for lunch after church. Dad didn't go to church because he was tired after cleaning the church yesterday. That's why he looks like this.

Yesterday, Mel, Lauren, and I went to Enterprise for Emma's 4th Birthday Party. This is a shot of part of the lake at the park. It's really pretty.
Here's the birthday girl with Mel and Lauren.
She had a Cinderella cake.
Here's Princess Emma decked out in her new outfit and accessories.

She got some Baby Dolls, a Barbie, Princess Stuff, and some new clothes.
Here she is putting on make-up that came in a cell phone shaped compact.
Here's a group shot.
After the party, Mel insisted on driving around to see the damage from the tornado. I thought this tree was really neat looking. It's still standing and has it's branches, but most of the pine needles have been stripped away. It's one of only a hand full of trees that survived the tornado.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bro. Hornsby and Emma! What a coincidence, I got a make-up cell phone for my birthday too! Although, I didn't get any pretty princess clothes. =(
Laurel