Last night was Jackson's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. They provide a small cake, but Amber got him a "Cars" cake. He LOVED it. He couldn't watch the birthday dance/song for looking at his cake.
He got lots of loot. I don't know what Lauren's doing.
None of the kids would pose with Chuck E Cheese, so Micah and Kara did.
Bradley had fun dancing in front of the blue screen. I had my camera on action, and he still came out blurry. I guess he was just moving too fast.
Everyone had fun playing the games.
Here's Jackson and his friend, Kale, from daycare.
Lauren and Jackson had fun on the Kiddie Roller Coaster. It shows a roller coaster on the screen, but it doesn't move very much.
Lauren loved this ride. She rode it at least twice.
This ride takes your picture. It gives you a small, black and white picture on thermo paper. Jackson put his hand in front of his face when I tried to take his picture.
Morgan liked this one too. I don't why it looks like she's got a stripe across her face.
It's funny that the adults always out number the kids at birthday parties in our family. Adults in attendance: Dad, Sandra, Amelia, Elizabeth, Micah, Kara, Nana, Me, Mel, Ish, Amber, Lee, Kim, Clint, Donna, Terry, and Kale's Mom and Dad. Kids in attendance: Jackson, Morgan, Lauren, Bradley, Kale, Madison, Audrey, and baby Sophie. (I'm sure I misspelled some of the names.) That's 18 adults and 8 kids. I heard one of the girls that worked there asking another girl where a Domino's Pizza was. They ran out of pizza, and were going to get Domino's. I wish they had run out before we got our pizza. It wasn't very good.
2 comments:
HOW FUN!! I know Logan would be sad if he knew he missed it. Looks like everybody had a good time.
That is so funny that they were going to get pizza from Dominos!!
Laurel
You spell it Cale and Sophia. I know Jackson would have loved for Logan to be there too:)
Amber
Post a Comment