Here's Morgan enjoying the water.
Here's Lauren with her life vest swim suit and arm floaties.

Here's Bradley with a funny look on his face.

Morgan had a cupcake cake with lots and lots of icing.

Jackson just wanted to eat icing. We used the candle to scoop it up so he would keep his hands out of it. Here's his blue tongue. Everyone who ate the blue and green cupcakes had stained tongues and lips. There's Ish in the background.

These are Morgan's gluten and casein free cupcakes. Amber made them since she can't have the regular ones. She's on a gluten and casein free diet for autism.

Here's Morgan enjoying her special cupcakes and her favorite, potato chips.



2 comments:
All that icing is disgusting. Glad they had fun. My kids like to swim too but rarely get the opportunity. I like the colors in morgan's swimsuit and the plates! I hate word verification. Take it off.
It says word verification prevents spam type comments. I hate spam.
Post a Comment