Lauren turned 4 on August 20th. She had a Hello Kitty Birthday Party at Amber's house. Mel and her family are in a rental house while they build a new house, and Mel didn't want to have the party there. Amber agreed to have the party at her house. Lauren's been crazy about Hello Kitty since visiting cousin Lidia and seeing all of her Hello Kitty stuff. The problem is, Hello Kitty stuff is hard to find around here. We have one store that carries Hello Kitty, but not a very wide selection. We can't wait till Target opens next year.
Here's the birthday girl.
And her Hello Kitty Cake.
Lauren was pouting and wouldn't blow out the candle, so Jackson blew it out for her. 



Here's a picture of Elizabeth and Amelia, our new stepsisters.
3 comments:
I love Lauren's cake! So cute. Who did that, Rolens? Micah looks so fine in the Hello Kitty tiara. I should get one. Amelia and Elizabeth really have grown a lot since I remember seeing them last. I didn't recognize them, plus their hair's pulled back.
Sam's did the cake. It was just a plastic thing stuck on the cake.
ok, i see the template using safari. must be a firefox issue. looks nice.
Post a Comment