Monday, September 18, 2006

First Post

I've entitled this blog Heather's Haven because the only thing going on in my life right now is my new/old house. It's not really new seeing as I have lived in it for the last 30 years, but it is now officially MY house. Of course along with that comes the responsibility of upkeep which can be overwhelming at times. I have a mental list of things that need to be done, but I won't put it on paper because I think it would be discouraging. I'm just taking things one project at a time.

I will, however, post about my nieces and nephews since neither of my sisters that live here have blogs, and some of you may want to know what's going on with them. I'll probably end up posting more about them than my house, since they're more interesting.

4 comments:

christy said...

this template is wierd. what happened to the blue one? Glad someone else in our family finally has a blog!

Heather said...

I wanted something different, so I found this one. What's wierd about it?

christy said...

it's all white and no title or anything at the top

Heather said...

On my computer, it has a pretty blue thing at the top and a beige background. I wonder if it doesn't work with some browsers. What browser do you use?