Saturday, September 23, 2006

Baby Sitting Morgan

Amber and Lee went to the Auburn game today, so I've got Morgan this morning. Dad's coming to get her about 2:00 pm, so I can get ready for the Stake Relief Society meeting. They're having a dinner before the broadcast. Morgan likes to watch you use the computer, so I thought I'd blog to entertain her.
Morgan LOVES to swing. That's my neighbor's tacky building in the background.
Her next favorite thing to do is run around the backyard.

I tried to get a picture of her big girl teeth, but this is the best I could do.
Here she is pitching a fit because I won't take her out in the front yard. I don't know why she wants to go out there. Maybe she wants to get in the car and go somewhere. She'll have to wait till Dad comes to get her.

2 comments:

christy said...

funny! hey you have a couple of type errors. read it. i think there are two.

Heather said...

Yeah, that's what I get trying to blog while baby sitting. I forgot to run spell check, but that still wouldn't have caught all of them.