Friday, November 27, 2009

The Pianist & The Pig

Abby was standing there playing the piano. So I decided to put her up on the bench to see what she would do. This is her cheesy grin. Bradley did the same thing when he was her age.

Here's some video of her playing.

When I was coming home Wednesday afternoon, I saw this pig in my neighbor's yard on the other side of my subdivision. I wasn't sure what it was at first. Then today when I came home at lunch, it was in my neighbor across the street's yard. She fed it some dog food and called the dog catcher. She took this picture too. I don't know if it escaped or someone abandoned their pet. I've never seen it around the neighborhood before.

1 comment:

christy said...

janie took the pic and fet it? funny. looks like a pet potbelly pig. so did the dog catcher come get it? poor pig.