Sunday, November 22, 2009

The $2.31 Empty Box

So, I haven't put up a Christmas tree in two years. I didn't like the one I had, but didn't want to spend a lot of money on a new one. Last year I bought one after Christmas for 75% off, so I put it up this year. As I was going through my ornaments, I came across this Frosty one that I bought two years ago. (Christy, I looked back, and it was Nov 2007.) I had a $10 off coupon for Kohl's, and I couldn't find anything else that I wanted or needed. I can't let free money go to waste, so I bought this Frosty ornament. I ended up paying $2.31 for it. Like I said, I didn't put up a tree, so I had no reason to open up the box. Well, when I opened it this year, I discovered that it was empty. I guess it was the box that the display came out of, but I didn't notice it at that time. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't really like this ornament. Frosty has always been one of my favorite Christmas cartoons.

No comments: