Christy sent me this in one of those e-mails you're suppose to send to a bunch of people, but I decided to do it as a blog post instead.
Christmas Survey
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapping paper. I like the tearing. Pulling something out of a bag just isn't the same.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, I'm allergic to real trees plus they make a mess.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually after Thanksgiving, but I'm not putting one up this year. I didn't put one up last year either. The tree I have is HUGE and is not pre-lit. It's just too much trouble. Plus, I want to work on my living room over Christmas, and it would just be in the way.
4. When do you take the tree down? A week or so after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? I've never tried it, but it sounds gross.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Atari
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Nieces and Nephews
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I haven't found one that I like and can afford.
10.Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? E-Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Towels I think it was my senior year of high school, and I wasn't planning on going away to college. My mother said they were for my hope chest, only I didn't have one.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? I don't really have a favorite movie. I prefer the Christmas cartoons that come on every year. I think my favorite one is called Twas the Night Before Christmas. It's the one about the mouse who writes a nasty letter to the editor about Santa. So the town clock maker builds a clock that plays a Welcome Santa song. I think it's my favorite because it has a lot of songs in it that I like.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Magic Cookie Bars
16. Lights on the tree? Who doesn't?
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love most Christmas songs, but my favorite are the funny ones like There's Something Stuck Up in the Chimney and Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I have never been away from home at Christmas.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes. I had an Algebra teacher give this as a bonus question on a test in high school. I got them all.
20. Angel on the tree top? I prefer a star. Probably because that's what I remember being on our tree as a kid. When I was older, we switched to an angel, but I still prefer a Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Since I live alone, I open presents whenever my family decides to get together. It has been Christmas Day in the past, but this year it's getting pushed back to the day after Christmas because Sandra has to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowded stores
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't like theme trees. I prefer a hodge podge of ornaments including lots of hand made stuff.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We usually do the same spread as Thanksgiving.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Christy is sending me a Greg Olsen print that I've been wanting, so I need money to frame it. They don't make 13X21 frames, so it will have to be custom framed.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
1 comment:
go buy some eggnog..its delicious! jason mixes his with milk if you think its too thick.
Post a Comment