Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bradley Turns 9!

Bradley's 9th birthday is tomorrow, so Mel had everyone over after church today for a family party.
I guess Lauren was helping him blow out his candle.
He liked this air hog car that Amber gave him.
He had a hard time getting this video game open that Christy sent him.
He really like the tennis shoes that his Mom and Dad gave him. He also got another video game from me, a baseball net thing from Dad and Sandra, and a gift card to Books-a-Million from Ish's brother, Curt, and his family. (For some reason, Jackson was calling Curt Curtain.)
Both babies wore their Christmas dresses to church today, so we had to get some pictures. (Beverly Lewis gave them matching Christmas dresses.) Here's a shot of Abby.
When we tried to get a picture of them together, Abby tried to eat Lillian's head.
Since neither of them can sit up yet, we leaned Abby against the arm of the couch and Lillian leaned against Abby.
Here's a cute one with Lillian smiling.
Abby didn't know what to think when Lillian started crying.
Here's a funny shot of Abby sitting in her Bumbo chair with her dress pulled down over it.
Here's a close up of Lillian.
They were laying on the couch next to each other, and Abby reached out and grabbed a hold of Lillian's ear.

5 comments:

Nilla said...

Awww! The babies are adorable! And I can't believe Bradley is only 9!! He's so tall!

christy said...

it's funny to see two little girl versions of their brothers. they look just like bradley and jackson. cute matching dresses. happy birthday bradley!

Mitchell4 said...

Gees that's a big cake.
The pictures of the girls are so precious. What cuties. I'm sure that your loving the Aunt life.

Amy said...

I love the matching dresses! They (the girls) are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bradley!!
Sweet pics of Abby and Lillian!
I'm SO GLAD you keep a blog so I can keep up with every body! THANKS!!
Love, Laurel