Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Friday Night Babysitting

Tonight was Mel's office Christmas party, so I watched the kids. I found these cute stick figure picture frames at Michael's that we painted. They are wooden stick figures with a picture frame for a face. Bradley and Lauren painted theirs, and I painted one for Abby. I forgot to take a picture. Then we watched Kit Kittredge. I thought it was a pretty good movie, and it's rated G.
I don't think Lauren saw 20 minutes of the movie before she fell asleep. They usually go to bed at 7:00 p.m. on school nights, so once she got still she fell asleep.Abby slept through the movie too. I tried laying her down several times, and she woke up. Finally, I propped her up a little on a pillow, and she slept for 2 hours. She's had a cold for a few weeks now, and I think laying flat made her stuffiness worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren looks so big laying there on the couch!
You're a great aunt!
-Laurel

Nilla said...

Yep, I agree with Laurel. You are a great aunt!