Tuesday night, Becky Lewis hosted a baby shower for Amber at her house. Here's the gang with the exception of Jessica and Marian who left before we thought about taking pictures. From L-R, (front row) Jonua(Lee's stepmother), Kim(Lee's sister), Donna(Lee's Mother), Amber, our Aunt Linda Chase, (back row) Becky Lewis, Rhonda Chase, Mel, Beverly Lewis, Sandy Chase, Katie Chase, and Becky Mitchell.
Here's a close up of the yummy cake that Beverly made. Yes, those are peanut butter cups on top.
Amber got lots of clothes and stuff, but I forgot to take pictures. I had my camera in my pocket the whole time. Once I remembered, I had to make her take this dress back out and let me take a picture. Beverly got matching Christmas dresses for Amber's baby and Abigail. Aren't they cute? I can't wait to take their picture together in their matching dresses.
Amber said she has no pictures of herself pregnant, so we took one.
Here's a blurry shot of Amber and Becky Mitchell. Becky's expecting a boy 3 days after Amber.
2 comments:
I love pictures :). Love to see everyone from Dothan ;). I hope Amber had a good baby shower and that she got some useful goodies!
i didn't know about the shower!
and I can't believe i missed out on that cake!! =]
Post a Comment