
I was off today for Good Friday, so I decided to take the kids to see Horton Hears a Who. I've taken Bradley and Lauren to the movies several times before, but I've never taken Jackson. I called Amber to see if she wanted to bring Jackson. She couldn't find anyone to watch Morgan, and I didn't want to leave Jackson out now that he's old enough to go too. So, I took all three of them to the movie by myself. It went pretty good. I only had to tell Jackson to stop what he was doing about half a dozen times. I really didn't care what he was doing so long as he wasn't bothering the people sitting around us. At one point, he got stuck in the seat. He was standing up inside the folded up seat. When he tried to get out, he put one foot up on the seat. This caused the seat to close on his other leg so he couldn't get it out. It was kind of funny. I had to just pick him up to get him out. I don't think he realized why his foot was stuck. I did learn that I need to allow more time before the movie to get popcorn and such. We sat down just as the movie was starting. When we were going in, the lights were already off. I was afraid Lauren or Jackson would wonder off in the dark, so I told Bradley to stay behind them and make sure they didn't get lost. As for the movie, it wasn't the best animated film I've seen, but it wasn't the worst. It wasn't as good as it looked from the previews.
1 comment:
What a fun outing with Aunt Heather! Of course, my kids are dying to see that movie, but I haven't taken them yet. Why don't you move to Oregon and adopt them? =)
Laurel
Post a Comment