Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Flu

Well, it's official. I have the flu. The last time I had the flu was the summer of 1982 when this picture was taken. It took all I could do to smile for the pictures because I felt soo bad. I just hope it's another 26 years or more before I have the flu again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sorry you have the flu, but I'm so glad you posted that picture! Ya'll are all adorable! You don't look sick at all. You look lots like your mom (guess you always do, huh?) and I never knew Mel had such blond hair! Christy looks just the same and Amber looks like a trouble-maker!!
I think my family had a portrait made in front of that same back drop! The joy of family pictures!! Haha.
Feel better!
Laurel

brookeisacrazylady said...

i'm soooo sorry you have the flu. i had it this year. holy crap i can't believe you've lucked out all these years.

BUT it was way worth to see that awesome picture. i'm going to be checking your blog just to see it again. i didn't know mel was that blonde either.

hope you feel better. get some popsicles.

Mitchell4 said...

hahahaha thanks for posting the family pic. That's awesome. Yup we also had the family picture in front of the books. Olan Mills?. I'll have to try and find it.
Is anonymous Laurel Avery?

Heather said...

Yes to both of your questions Becky.