Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Still No Lawn Mower
Two weeks ago yesterday, I had the repair shop pick up my lawn mower. They still don't have it fixed. Apparently I stripped a gear in the transmission when I got hung up in the swing set. That's why I couldn't go in reverse anymore. The mechanic will have to take the transmission apart and replace the gear, but they don't know when he'll be able to get to it. So who knows when I'll get it back. I also have no idea how much this repair work will cost, so I really can't afford to pay someone to cut my grass. No one in my family has a riding lawn mower, and you really can't cut 3/4 of an acre without one. My former hometeacher cut it for me when I had surgery. It took two trips, so I hate to ask him to come back again. One of my new hometeachers is unable to walk right now, and I don't think the other one has a riding lawn mower. It hadn't rained until this past weekend, so it's just started to look bad. With rain coming again this weekend, it's only going to get worse. Hopefully the mechanic will get mine fixed before my grass gets waist deep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
get joe to make gabriel come cut yours while your mower is in the shop and you had better call for an estimate on how much the repair will be. what if it's the cost of a new one?this time of year you could probably get a good deal on a new one.
Post a Comment