Well, I finally figured out how to get my camera to focus on me. So this is what my scar looks like almost 3 weeks after my surgery. You can't really tell from the picture, but the middle kind of overlaps instead of the edges meeting up. There's a ridge rather than it being smooth. I don't know if that will go away in time, but I don't think it'll be that noticeable. I'm going to try to remember to take a picture every week, so I can see if the Mederma is helping. I've been using it for a week. I'm almost back to normal. I've finally been able to sleep on my stomach, so that has helped alot. I've gone back to work full time. I'm still a little more tired than before, but not enough that it's keeping me from doing what I need to do. I think I might even be able to cut the grass if I had a lawnmower. I sent mine to the repair shop almost two weeks ago, and they still aren't finished with it. I hope it's that they've been busy and not able to get to it and not that it's taking this long to fix it. I have no idea how much it's going to cost to get it fixed.
1 comment:
It doesn't look bad at all! I've read several things about Mederma and it's supposed to work really well...it used to be prescription.
Yikes! about the lawn mower...hope the bill's not too much!!
Laurel
Post a Comment