Friday, May 18, 2007

Jackson's School Program

Tonight was Jackson's Preschool Program. The different age groups performed songs, etc. His group was the rhythm band. They circled the room while a patriotic song played. (That's why he's saluting.) Then they went up on stage and said the Pledge of Allegiance and sang their songs. They had the kids saying something as a group, but it's hard for 3 and 4 year olds to speak in unison so I couldn't really understand what they were saying. It was a circus theme, so they were saying stuff about animals and the circus.
We were sitting in the back, so I had to zoom all the way in. My pictures aren't very clear. I used the flash for this one, but then turned it off because we were so far away.
The little boy beside Jackson didn't want to be up there. He stood there like this the whole time.
They were suppose to be doing some sort of hand motions with this one. That's why some of the kids' hands are blurry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

email me your pictures please.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute! Jackson looks so big! I can't wait to see him this summer!
Laurel