Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fall Festival

Tonight was our church Fall Festival at the Lewis Farm. The weather was really nice. I had on a short sleeve sweater, and I was comfortable. It was kind of damp, but the temperature was just right. Here's Lauren and Jackson in front of the bon fire. There was a funny shaped stump or something on the top that Jackson thought was a dinosaur.

Here's Lauren, Jackson, and Amelia posing by the tractor. Here they are on the trailer for the hayride.We then went over to see the baby cows.

Here's a close up of the calf.

The kids had fun riding the toy tractors. There were a bunch of these out there. That's Jackson and Grady.

Grady wants a turn, but Jackson won't give it up.

After I managed to pull Jackson off of the tractor, he went and tried to take Lauren's.

This is me blinding everyone on the hayride.Here's another group getting ready to go.
Bradley was off playing with his friends, so I didn't manage to catch him in any pictures. Lee had to work, so Amber let Mel and I take Jackson. It would've been really hard to keep up with Morgan out there, so she stayed at home with her. Well, we're off to the National Peanut Festival on Friday. There's a cold front moving in, so Friday will be a low of 34 and a high of 66. It was so nice tonight that it's hard to believe it'll be so cold by Friday. Hopefully we won't freeze to death out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun! We always enjoyed the fall festival at the Lewis'. Can't wait for Peanut Festival pics!!
~Laurel

christy said...

i don' recognize any of the people on the hayrides except elizabeth. i'm sure the kids loved it.

Heather said...

That's Ben and Kira Hutto next to Elizabeth. If blogger would let you enlarge the other one, you'd see Mike Skipper and Mike Grantham. That's Jane Hall's blond head on the left. The dark headed lady and little boy next to her are her brother's wife and kid. They just moved here to build a subdivision down the street. I think the guy in the glasses is one of the many Bain children.