Saturday, December 05, 2009

New Outlet & Switches

I'm tired of looking at those other pictures, so I thought I'd post a picture of something I did today. I replaced the outlet and switches in my bathroom. My house was built in the day when they used ugly almond colored stuff. I hate them, so as I work on a room, I replace them. I bought a fan/light for my bathroom, but before I have someone come to install it, I decided I needed to put the switch back in. My bathroom has a heater in the ceiling that I'm going to replace with the fan/light. Years ago, I had removed the switch to the heater because Micah would get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and turn on the heater when he turned on the light. So when I got up to take a shower the next morning, the bathroom would be a sauna. Plus, I was afraid it would catch the house on fire. Anyway, now the switch is back, and I can get someone to install my fan/light while it's not too hot to get in the attic.

No comments: