Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Dothan gets Redbox


I've heard Christy talk about renting movies from Redbox for a while. When I was at Wal-Mart tonight, I noticed that they have Redbox now. I pulled up their website, and both of our Wal-Marts have one. With movie rentals for $1.00 per night, I might think about canceling my Netflix subscription. Here's a link to their website http://www.redbox.com/home.aspx. You can reserve a movie online, and just go to the store to pick it up.

5 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

i've heard about it too...cool.

Mitchell4 said...

I tried it out a few nights ago. It's pretty simple. I've gotten lucky where there wasn't a line to check out and return the movies. I'd do it again. Cant beat the price. well legally can't beat the price.

Nilla said...

They have those around here in WA. I haven't tried it yet, as I'm a little leery about putting in my check-card. But, it seems like a good idea, and I might get brave enough one day :).

Anonymous said...

I'm going to pretend like I didn't read this. =(
Laurel

Heather said...

Sorry Laurel, but I quit renting from Movie Gallery several years ago when I subscribed to Netflix. It's just so much more convienent and cheaper too.