I will have no Halloween or National Peanut Festival pictures this year. You see, I have been sick since Sunday. I thought it was a stomach bug, but now I'm not so sure. I went to the doctor yesterday. She said she has had some people have the stomach bug for 7-10 days. Something I did not want to hear. She did some tests to make sure it's not an infection or whatever. So far, my potassium is low from being sick, and my liver function tests were a little off. Having a virus can affect your liver function, but she ordered an ultrasound to make sure I don't have a gallstone. Apparently it is possible to have a gallstone even after you've had your gall bladder removed. I had mine removed 11 years ago. Having a sister who works in a medical office, we tend to cheat and get reports when the doctor's office is closed. I always seem to have tests done on Fridays which leaves me wondering all weekend long. Anyway, I listed to my ultrasound report, and I don't think it showed anything. Some of the doctors talk really fast and mumble. We'll see what the other tests show. I've had several periods where I thought I was getting better, only to have it start up again. Hopefully it will end for good soon.
4 comments:
Awe Heather so sorry to hear that your sick. That's aweful. I hope that they are able to find something to help you feel better. Get well soon.
Yes, I hope you feel better soon and that there is no bad news!
hope it's nothing bad and gets better soon. i hate being sick. i am still coughing a lot even though my cold has been gone for a while. i hate it.
I hate that you are sick. Hopefully, you will feel better soon!
Post a Comment