Tonight, some girls from church gave Mel a baby shower. They had a wonderful spread of food, but I didn't think to take a picture. There were about 20 people there. You can see the mound of gifts in this picture.
Here's a shot of some of the crowd.
On the 4th, I tried to get Mel and Amber to stand belly to belly so I could take a picture. Mel refused. So this picture is as close to a belly shot as it's going to get.
Here's a cute picture of Bailey holding Harrison.
Sandra got this cute diaper bag with the baby's name on it.
A big thanks to everyone who helped with the shower and to everyone who came as well.
2 comments:
Love to see stuff like this :). Makes me feel like I'm still somewhat up on the ward! When is Mel due?
Also, saw my first episode of cash cab the other day... Pretty cool stuff.
It's the same day as Stacy's Birthday. July 17th.
It was a very nice shower. Good job Jessica and Becky L.
Post a Comment