Sunday, April 27, 2008

Traffic

I went down to Graceville a few weeks ago. Coming back, I took Hwy 109 all the way to 231 instead of taking the back roads thru Rehobeth. This is what I found shortly after getting on 231. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the traffic was back up for as far as I could see. I finally gave up and cut through the National Peanut Festival Fairgrounds to Blackman Road. We shouldn't have traffic jams like this in Dothan.
And it's only going to get worse. Some local developer has plans to build a Branson type attraction on 109. Most people are opposed to it because it will have electronic bingo machines. I'm opposed to it because I want to be able to drive around town without getting stuck in traffic jams like this.

1 comment:

Mitchell4 said...

Here Here, Thumbs down on the traffic and the electronic bingo games.