Since I don't have a family to feed, I'm not a bargain grocery shopper like Brooke. But I am a clothing and shoe bargain shopper. So inspired by Brooke's post about the deals she found, I thought I'd share my latest bargains. My favorite store is Burke's Outlet. They are sort of a closeout store. They carry all kinds of different brands. The navy blue pants in the back are St. John's Bay(JC Penny). They were regularly $24, but I paid $7.99. The two shirts originally came from Wal-Mart for $12.88. I paid $5.99 each. The sandals are Mootsies Tootsies. The tag says they were originally $49, but I paid $14.99. And of course I had to check out the little girl stuff. I don't really know anything about kid's clothing brands, but the sleepers on each side are by bon bebe. The tag says they were originally $8, and I paid $3.99 each. The pink outfit in the middle with the cute matching hat is by KT kids. It was originally $14, and I paid $6.99. I also got an extra 15% off of everything. Every Friday, people 49 & under get 15% off. Every Monday, people 50 and over get 15% off. So, I only go in this store on Friday. They also have a card that you get a punch for every $10 you spend. When it's full (20 punches), you get an extra 20% off. The best thing is you can use the 20% off along with the 15% off. Anyway, I got all of this for $46.26 including our ridiculously high 9% sales tax.
I saw this last week as I was going to lunch. There's nobody in the truck, so they parked it or left it like this. It was totally hanging out in the road, and people were having to go around it. This is on Honeysuckle at the intersection with Hwy 84. It's a very busy place to leave a truck parked in the road. I don't know why they didn't just pull all the way up into the Remax parking lot.
3 comments:
Those are definitely impressive bargains! That is awesome about the Fridays! I wish they had that store around me!
Why does it make us feel so good to get a good deal? See clothes I am more out of my element...way to go.
wierd truck. thats when i wish i had a hummer and i would give it a little nudge.
Hey. Put a link up to our blog if you will! www.thevegasallreds.blogspot.com . Thanks!!!
Post a Comment