Saturday, August 14, 2010

Abby's 2nd Birthday

Abby turned two back in July, but I'm just now getting around to posting pictures from her party. Mel had Ish set up a pool for the big kids and one for the little kids, but they all ended up in the big pool. I think Abby was afraid the big kids would knock her down, but Lillian is use to being around rough kids. Jackson is her brother after all.
Cake
Abby had purple frosting all over her hands and face. She kept wiping her hands together trying to get it off, but she just smeared it even worse.
She got lots of presents.
This is a cute outfit that Sandra got her.
I had to throw in this picture of Ella eating her toes from today.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Looks like a way fun party!! Nothing better than a pool when its hot. Abby looks too cute!! Great picts