Tonight, Ish is on call, Mel needed to work, Lee is working nights, and Jackson had a ball game. I started off with Mel's four kids, then we went over to Amber's. Bradley and Lauren went with her to Jackson's ball game while I stayed at Amber's with Morgan, Lillian, Abby, and Ella. Lillian and Abby were playing, so I decided to take a picture.
After I took that one, Abby turned around and said "cheese".
Morgan opened up the keyboard drawer on the computer desk, and Abby and Lillian went to town on the keyboard. After a few minutes, Abby started pushing Lillian away. Usually, Lillian takes toys away from Abby, and she just stands there and whines. I guess she's learned to stand up for herself. She was taking things away from Lillian tonight. At one point, they were digging in the toy basket, and Lillian started to cry. I couldn't see them from where I was sitting, so I don't know what happened. Abby probably took something away from her or hit her with something.
1 comment:
How fun that they are so close in age! Hopefully they will grow up close and be good friends :). It's always good to have a friend.
Post a Comment