Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas 2009

I've been meaning to post this sooner, but I was busy playing with my Tivo. Here's Lillian chillin' in the little rocker at Dad's.

She got this baby doll that came with a bottle. She would drink from it.
And then she would give the baby some.
Jackson got a movie and some video games.
Lauren likes to play school, so Amber and I got her this school set.
Bradley got video games too.
Abby got this purple dog that talks.
She also got some cash.
The week after Christmas, Ish was on call with the City. I was off that week, so I watched Mel's kids so she could go to work. All Lauren ever wants to eat is a PB&J sandwich. I had fixed Abby some mac and cheese, but she wanted what Lauren had. This is how she ate it. She smashed it and rubbed it all over her face.
One afternoon, I took the older kids bowling. When we went to take Jackson back home, Lauren and Bradley wanted to stay and play. Bradley and Jackson were watching a movie, and Lillian climbed up on the couch next to Bradley. For some reason, she likes to sit with Bradley. It was cute.

1 comment:

brookeisacrazylady said...

very cute pics. funny how all the kids look like their parents!