Mel finally decided to tell everyone that she's pregnant. She's known since July 2nd, but has tried to keep it a secret until now. She said she wanted to wait until they were back in their house to tell everyone. I've suspected she was pregnant for several weeks now. Her personality changes when she's pregnant, and I've picked up on that the last month or so. I even told one of the ladies that I work with a couple of weeks ago that I thought Mel was pregnant. Mel said the girls she works with were more surprised that she kept it a secret so long than they were that she was pregnant. Abby and the new baby will be almost 20 months apart. It sure beats the almost 6 years between Lauren and Abby. Bradley said this baby better be a boy. We'll find out next month if he's going to be disappointed again. Baby should make his/her debut around March 12th.(P.S. I think Amber should even things up again and make it an even dozen.)
3 comments:
that is awesome!
Wow. You know Alyson did the same thing. She is due during that time. I came home in August. She looked pale and rundown. I thought something was up, but decided it was b/c she was graduating that week. STRESS. Nope, she is prego! I hope she has a little girl.
I don't think so. I'll leave that to you or Micah.
Post a Comment