Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gators

There's not much going on around here. So I thought I'd share some excitement going on with my aunt and uncle who live in Panama City, FL. They found gators in their backyard pond last week. They are pretty sure there were two of them, but the catchers only found one. Two of their ducks were eaten by the gators. Here are some pictures I stole from them on facebook. That's the gator catchers in the pictures, not my uncle. Makes me glad I don't live near the water. This first picture was taken from the dining room window when we went down there last year. That's my uncle trying to shoot a snake in the pond. This gives you an idea of how close the pond, and therefore the gator, is to their house.

3 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

That is sooo scary. I'm sure it happens all the time but still. I'd be horrified.

brookeisacrazylady said...

CRAAAZY!

Lindsey said...

that is a HUGE gator! That is freaky. Good thing they got it! Awesome picts.