Mel needed to go to work, and Ish was on call. So, Mel brought the kids over for me to watch them. Of course, I had to take lots of pictures of Abby.



She loved sitting up in the recliner watching Bradley and Lauren play. She would get so excited and wiggle around until she was lying down instead of sitting up.

We thought it would be funny to take a picture to prove how big Bradley's feet really are. Mel's foot is on the left and Bradley's on the right. They both wear a 6.5. Keep in mind that Bradley's not even 9 years old yet. (He'll be 9 on December 15th.) We're all waiting to see just how big his feet get. Please ignore all of the junk in the background.

Bradley wanted a shot of their bare feet too. From this angle, they are the same size, but his other toes are actually longer than Mel's.

Lauren wanted to get in on the action too. She's going to have small feet like her Mom.

Here are the kids' school pictures. My scanner slightly alters the colors, and I don't know how to fix it. Lauren's hair does not look red in the picture.

The kids got to pick their background colors. Bradley chose the green to match his shirt.

The kids were helping me squish some water bottles and milk cartons for recycling. Bradley really got into stomping the milk cartons. Lauren likes to ham it up for the camera. Sorry the video is sideways. My camera automatically rotates my pictures, but apparently it doesn't rotate videos. I couldn't figure out how to do it. I'll have to remember not to turn the camera when shooting video.
Here's some sideways video of Abby cooing. She's very talkative. You hear Lauren in the back ground saying she's almost as tall as me. I was standing on my knees. Bradley can also be heard in the background telling me to take a picture. He didn't realize I was videoing.
6 comments:
abby is so cute and getting so big. lauren's pic is cute. she looks like ish, but prettier. bradley's a big boy and will outgrow his mom in no time.
hey heather... just found your blog today... I love all the pictures you have of your nieces and nephews... too too cute..and i agree.. bradley's feet are really big...! =)
holy cow those are big feet! abby is so cute!
I can't believe Bradley has such big feet...it's okay though since he is a boy. Abby is so cute...I just love babies!
Hey! Haven't been by your blog in a while. Sorry you're feeling bad. Any news yet?
Abby is adorable! She still puts me in mind of Bradley more than Lauren.
Hope you're feeling better!
Love, Laurel
P.S. We need some close ups of Lillian.
All of my test came back normal except my potassium was low and my liver function test were elevated. So I guess it was just a really bad virus. A virus can make your liver function test be elevated. Everything is finally back to normal after taking potassium for 3 weeks. I should find out today if I can stop it or not.
I haven't kept Lillian to take a bunch of pictures of her yet. I keep thinking Amber will post some, but she hasn't yet.
Post a Comment