Monday afternoon, we all went bowling. I forgot to take my camera, so I had to get pictures from Christy. Christy was bowling, so Cory took the pictures and chased Avery around. Here's Lidia bowling.
Here's Avery cheering Aiden on. Aiden kept wandering over to the arcade, so Christy let Avery take some of his shots. After that, if you didn't watch him, he'd grab balls and throw them down everyone else's lane. Jackson didn't want to bowl at first, but once he got into it he didn't want to wait until it was his turn and threw a couple of balls down other people's lanes too.
Tristan liked bowling. Some of the kids' balls would take a good 5 minutes to get to the end of the lane. The adults were over half way thru their second game before the kids finished one.
I think Bradley got the best score out of the kids. Lauren and Jackson bowled too, but Cory didn't get any pictures of them.
Mel let the kids take a bubble bath in her jacuzzi tub. Even the boys got a kick out of it. Avery didn't like it though. He was scared of the jets.
Wednesday, they all went to Panama City Beach. I don't like the beach, so I stayed at home. I like this picture of Tristan because it shows the white beach and the blue sky.
The bigger kids had fun in the waves.
This picture of Avery is soo cute.
Even though they are all sun burned, they went to Water World tonight. They went after 5:00 p.m. when it's half price, so maybe they didn't get too much sun. Christy was afraid someone would steal her camera if she left it unattended, so there are no pictures from Water World. Saturday is Tristan's birthday, so we're having a party.
2 comments:
HOW FUN!! Looks like Christy's family is having a great vacation. Man, I miss the beach!
Oops...forgot to put my name.
Laurel
Post a Comment